We established a partnership with 107Salt Fm from 2nd January 2015 to 4th April 2015 where we opened and managed their twitter account, provided a Dj(S-kam Zac) for their radio show every Saturday night from 7 PM to 11 PM, did all the shows graphics, premiered new songs, sourced artists for interviews on the show and created awareness/engagement over social media.
- Amari Yesu by Benjaah Edwards(Uganda)
- Mfalme by Kamlesh ft Kaberere & Jaya(Kenya)
- Nkulembera Mukama by Coopy bly(Uganda)
- Packacha by Dk Kwenyebeat(Kenya)
- Gumpaludde by Andrea Presson(Uganda)
- Thinking out loud by Maluda(Kenya)
- Eyes on me by Daisy Ejang(Uganda)
- Rruu by Ruyonga(Uganda)
- Gospel Cypher by Brian wade, strait eloquent, Drift, Amon crucial & Marcavelli (Uganda)
- Lyll Mykk (Uganda).
- Andrea Presson. (Uganda)
- Daisy Ejang(Uganda)
- Suz Eye(Kenya)
Twitter Branding and Social Engagement
SOCIAL MEDIA TRENDS
Our social engagement, especially on twitter, led us to rank among the top ten most used Hashtags by teamuot.com.
As a measure of fan retention free CDs from Dj S-kam Zac and Suz eye were awarded on the show.
107 Salt FM Uganda
Jan - Apr 2015
Brand Strategy, Brand Activation ,Digital Strategy , Social Media Marketing, Dj Hire , Music Distribution